[ExI] Wernicke's aphasia and the CRA.

Gordon Swobe gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 14:32:35 UTC 2009

--- On Sat, 12/12/09, John Clark <jonkc at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I'm not talking about your brain, how did
> you notice that MY brain has this feature called
> consciousness?

I answered that question about other minds, John, and apparently you ignored my answer.

Once again: I have a choice either to 1) infer that because my brain has consciousness, others also have it, or 2) consign myself to a dead end solipsistic philosophy in which you and everyone I know have the mental life of vegetables. I choose 1) by reductio ad absurdum.

> The Egyptians carefully preserved every part of the body EXCEPT the
> brain.

Well then perhaps you should take your argument to the Egyptians.

-gts