[ExI] Nobel homeschooled until 9th grade

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sat Dec 12 19:34:39 UTC 2009

Il 12/12/2009 1.38, Damien Broderick ha scritto:
> On 12/11/2009 6:31 PM, Stathis Papaioannou wrote:
>
>> But the mother of the person who wrote the article for
>> homeschooling-network.com didn't teach him or her how to spell
>> "bachelor".
>
> "homescholed" is fun too...

 From someone that use english as a secon written language, the
differences from England English, US English (it is one or more?) and
Australian English are, sometime, astonishing. Spelling is not always
simple or unanimous.

Anyway, there are evidences that public, government owned, schools a bit
too often let people unable to read, compute, write a sentence to walk
out with a diploma.

It appear that the right to be educated and the compulsory education
have morphed to a right to a diploma.
Italy appear, like usual, 20 years later than US, in this. But we are
trying to catch up.

Mirco