[ExI] Sick of Cyberspace?

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat Dec 19 16:34:26 UTC 2009

This is what I have thought as well, for 20 years, but I am thinking that it
is has become just a bit dogmatic.  This could be because it has now gone so
mainstream, even folks at TED are discussing it and now there is a
university to pomote a watered-down version of it.  BUT, that does not
change my view that it is wise to avoid sticking so firmly to an absolute
and to always question our premises and consider alternatives as
transdiciplinary ideas and new insights.

**The chemistry of communication has been crucial for human evolution.  I
simply wonder what its future will be.

Best,
Natasha

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More