[ExI] time to devour the dog

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Dec 21 23:32:18 UTC 2009

I'm keeping our doodle Oscar.  My defense is that we planted 29 trees
in our yard the past 2 years, and my rose garden also has value.  I
don't party in Austin, so I get a few points for not expanding my
carbon recklessly around town.  I am constipated from time to time, so
that has gotta give me some leverage. And I'll practice breathing less
often.

Natasha