[ExI] time to devour the dog

Stathis Papaioannou stathisp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 21:04:20 UTC 2009

On 23/12/2009, at 1:46 AM, Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/12/22 Max More <max at maxmore.com>:
>> It's just another case of greens trying to make all humans feel
>> guilty for
>> living. I'm really sick of this culture.
>
> Well said.

Another way to look at it is that the Green agenda is very human-
centric. They want to maintain a pretty garden planet able to sustain
us and the species we favour forever. If they really had just as much
respect for weeds, bacteria and insects then climate change wouldn't
be a problem. The biosphere has suffered far more catastrophic insults
and life in some form has always continued.

--
Stathis Papaioannou