[ExI] time to devour the dog

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Dec 23 01:03:30 UTC 2009

...On Behalf Of natasha at natasha.cc
> Subject: Re: [ExI] time to devour the dog
>
> If a brain's carbon level rises, does its linguistic acuity dim?
> Natasha

That would depend entirely on the form of this carbon.  {8^D  When a pair of
these carbon atoms are attached to one oxygen and five hydrogens in my
brain, I have been known to utter the eloquent linguistic acuities.  You may
have read some of my posts here which were clearly inspired by rising carbon
levels in this form, such as the sex lamas post from a few Newtonmasses ago.