[ExI] D Wave back from the grave? (was: Steorn back from the grave?)

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 23 05:18:29 UTC 2009

I was very skeptical of D waves claim to have made a working Quantum Computer, it's still probably Bullshit but I'm no longer quite as certain. It seems that Google has taken an interest in D Wave through their head of image recognition, Hartmut Neven. Neven started a image recognition company called Neven Vision and about 3 years ago Google bought the company. Either Neven and Google are not as smart as I thought they were or D Wave is not a total scam after all.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18272-google-demonstrates-quantum-computer-image-search.html

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:mXGa0R64U-EJ:www.searchenginejournal.com/google-neven-vision-image-recognition/3728/+%22Hartmut+Neven%22&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

 John K Clark