[ExI] atheism

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Mon Dec 28 00:56:38 UTC 2009

There is ample evidence that belief regardless of evidence or argument is harmful.  There is also ample evidence that such "faith" regardless of evidence often leads to severe oppression and persecution of dissenters.   This makes it quite obvious it is more destructive than any pursuit that does not have these faith based characteristics.

- samantha