[ExI] Some new angle about AI

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 10:45:01 UTC 2009

2009/12/30 Stathis Papaioannou <stathisp at gmail.com>:
> By uncomputable I was thinking not of randomness but of solving
> undecidable problems, such as the halting problem. Quantum computers
> can't do that.

But I never saw an organic brain actually solving undecidable problems...

And, btw, as repeatedly suggested, there are very simple organic
brains, which really do not appear to do anything special, and the
emulation of which seems pretty accessible, albeit perhaps not very
interesting, including at relatively low level. How would that be ever
possible, if they profited *in their information processing features*
from physics which could not be emulated on any universal computer?

--
Stefano Vaj