[ExI] D Wave back from the grave?

Michael LaTorra mlatorra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 20:09:11 UTC 2009

Hey, for anyone here who has failed to notice, Damien has been getting a lot
of his fiction published in ASIMOV'S science fiction magazine in recent
months.

In my opinion, publishing his work has been the best move that editor Sheila
Williams has made since she took over from Gardner Dozois.

Regards,
Mike LaTorra