[ExI] "polluting my home with unwanted people"

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 04:42:51 UTC 2009

> BillK wrote:
>
>> (whose ilk is quite peaceable unless poked with a stick).
>>

> Damien wrote:
> Similar to my ilk, the Ilk of Human Kindness. Not to be confused with the
> dreaded Ik of Human Unkindness:

Damien, you need to be among your own ilk at the 2009 North American
Discworld Convention, to be held in Tempe, Arizona (my backyard).  I bet the
con organizers would jump at the chance to have you as a guest of honor.
And as an added bonus I would get to meet you in person.

http://www.nadwcon.org/

John  : )