[ExI] government corruption, was: RE: Social Mobility and Bioconservatism

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Sat Feb 21 16:43:15 UTC 2009

Il 20/02/2009 18.40, BillK ha scritto:
> On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 4:37 PM, spike wrote:

> Don't forget the US entrepreneurial business ethic, Spike.
> The US has some of the biggest corporations in the world, so it is
> already well ahead in the corporate corruption index.

I would think that bigger corporations deal much morw with governments
than little corporations. So it is all governments corporations.
You need corrupted people to deal with corrupted people on their terms.
First, the bigger corporation deal with the governments to be left alone
to do business; then, as they continue to pay for be left alone by the
governments, they start to ask a little "help", like keep competitors at
bay, or subsides (paid with the taxpayer's money not the politician's or
bureaucrat's money).

Nothing new here.

Without a corruptible government, big or small corporations and
individuals would have nothing to corrupt.
And without a government worth to be corrupted, no one would try to do
it. Biggest the government, biggest the reward for the corrupter and the
corrupted and bigger the corruption of the government.

Mirco