[ExI] Three Way Chess

Dagon Gmail dagonweb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 22:03:31 UTC 2009

This is a system or paradigm I will glady see die, when the disenfrenchisedhave
access over nanotechnological replicators, biotechnological means to
engineer superviruses and other tools to inflict gigadeath. We either have a
society that pays these people off,  compromizes, or we all die in a blaze
of armageddon. Right now this world deserves the second.

2009/2/21 Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com>

> On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 9:10 PM, Dagon Gmail <dagonweb at gmail.com> wrote:
> > So some on one side "are just having a little fun" whereas others on the
> > other side might be fighting in pure terror for their lives having little
> or
> > no
> > alternative.
>
> Yes.
>
> Or perhaps the generalisation of this example is tired, christianoid
> rhetorics, and many people will go on enjoying a good play of chess,
> or believing that the adversarial system is the best way to approach
> justice in a legal system, even though both counsel play only to win
> within a given set of rules. :-)
>
> --
> Stefano Vaj

I said NO SIGNATURE !!!