[ExI] H+ & religion call for papers

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Feb 24 05:39:08 UTC 2009

> Damien Broderick
> Subject: Re: [ExI] H+ & religion call for papers
>
> At 10:57 PM 2/23/2009 -0600, Max wrote:
>
> >I wrote (before Damien can get to it...):
> >
> >>However, I think it's a mistake to
> >>reflexively attach everything that might be labeled as religion.
>
> I only do that, curmudgeon or not, when I can see a funny pun
> involved. It's a reflexive thing, but I'm not really attached to it.

Ja me too.  It makes me recall fondly the old days when there were a couple
hundred people participating here, the wild fights, the deep analysis, the
pun wars, the gravitas and the hilarity, all right here.  Now all of that
stuff is still found on the internet, but nowhere is it all collected into
one place, as it was about ten years ago, right here.