[ExI] government corruption

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:03:14 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 3:00 PM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> Quoting real live examples doesn't work for this type of theoretical argument.

### Aha, so when somebody like me quotes the correlation between the
degree of economic freedom and human well-being (which is very high),
it isn't the kind of real live example that works for you. It figures.

-----------------

> Rafal admitted yesterday that the centuries of human evolution as a
> social, combative species makes humanity unsuited for the anti-social
> 'loner' types of system supported by Rafal and Mirco.

### When I say that non-violence and pluralism are not easy for most
humans to embrace, you say it makes me "anti-social"! What the fuck?

-------------------------------

 They are
> discussing 'theory' not 'practice'.

### No, discussing future, instead of clinging to the past.

> Making many assumptions that don't exist at the moment, they design a
> theoretical system that appears to be wonderful to them.

### Yeah, I understand that you wouldn't like to be in a world where
you couldn't use violence against others as easily as you can now.

> A bit like Basil Fawlty - this hotel would run perfectly if it wasn't
> for all these bloody annoying customers!

### No, it's like a political prison - we'd be better out of it.

Rafal