[ExI] Cass Sunstein: Regulation Czar

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 08:49:14 UTC 2009

Spike wrote:
Ja!  But that business of having all those czars, oy.  Czar this, czar that,
I don't see why these government types don't get why that particular term is
most objectionable.  It completely creeps me in an outward direction.

I know what you mean.  The name "Homeland Security" creeps me out.  I think
of goosestepping Nazi SS troopers marching to invade their neighbors for the
"fatherland" or patriotic Communist Russians talking about needing a huge
nuclear arsenal to protect their "motherland."  But then President (why not
El Presidente, Caeser or Premier) Bush did not have much respect for the
principles and laws this nation was built on.

John  : (