[ExI] YES! to Transhumanism

Eschatoon Magic eschatoon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 09:21:23 UTC 2009

We are, indeed, not ashamed at all. On the contrary, we are proud to
call ourselves Transhumanists. Transhumanists is what we are.

Of course the term may not always be the best one to use in different
PR and outreach scenarios, and it is important to think carefully of
how to package introductory messages intended for different audiences,
but this does not change the fact that we are, and we are proud to be,
transhumanists.

G.

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 10:13 AM, John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I like that the Order of Cosmic Engineers is not ashamed of the term
> "transhumanism."
>
> John  : )

Eschatoon Magic
http://cosmeng.org/index.php/Eschatoon