[ExI] What's in a transhumanist name? (was: YES! to Transhumanism)

Eschatoon Magic eschatoon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:14:55 UTC 2009

Good point Damien. I would reword "rational equivalent to a religion"
as "rational worldview also open to artistic and spiritual
sensibilities, _including_ god-free equivalents to the hope and
meaning provided by religions for those who need them".

I construct "Order of Cosmic Engineers" as:
Cosmic = we are interested in cosmic visions, and have long term cosmic goals
Engineers = we want to see visions and achieve goals through science
and engineering
Order =  a frank appeal to the inner eight-year old or WoW player

I think the current name is fine, but just to brainstorm, what
alternative names would you suggest?

G.

--
Eschatoon Magic