[ExI] reconsidering the Orion's Arm timeline...

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 03:22:23 UTC 2009

I think the timeline of OA is in some ways far too dragged out and that it
could be condensed down to two or even just one millennia.  I find the
description of general progress and tech advancement within the c. 2100 -
2400 c.e. "interplanetary era" to be ridiculously slow. And I find it funny
that the "nanotech era" of the "backyarders" comes roughly a dang half
millennia from now! LOL

http://www.orionsarm.com/main.html

http://www.orionsarm.com/timeline.html

Has anyone ever tried to create an alternate OA timeline along the lines of
what I envision?

John Grigg