[ExI] What's in a transhumanist name?

Dagon Gmail dagonweb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 15:36:55 UTC 2009

I dunno, isn't it kinda imature to project your prejudices and personal
insecurities on other people in this manner? I mean, you are on a
"extropianism forum", which is reason for 1+ billion young women not
to mate with you?

What else haven't you learned in adolescence?

If I'm not mistaken, the Order of Cosmic Engineers held their launch event