[ExI] No more Andromeda envy

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Tue Jan 6 16:38:37 UTC 2009

At 04:34 AM 1/6/2009 -0500, JKC wrote:

>>John Clarke wrote:
>
>No, John Clark (no e) wrote. And all those rumors about me being Arthur C's
>illegitimate son are entirely unfounded.

But wait--didn't we just establish it's spelled "John K. Claque"?

No, sorry, that can't be right. Of course it's spelled "Pelagius"--I
read it in some old book.

Sorry for the goof, pal. I blame it on the mind-numbing effects of
posting my email at 2.15 in the morning after a harrowing day
considering a major housing move. Hmm, but I see your reply was sent
at half past four this morning, an even more deranging hour. I tell
you, it's as confusing as getting instantaneous messages from Andromeda.

Damien Broderick (almost awake)