[ExI] why not start up a Mexico based cryonics company?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 08:56:45 UTC 2009

Why not start up a Mexico based cryonics company owned and primarily run by
Americans?  I would think the start up costs in terms of buying property,
equipment, paying employees, etc., would be much much lower than in the US
or Canada.  And at this point I think Mexico is politically stable enough
that this proposition could be seriously considered.

If KrioRus can charge a mere nine grand for a neuro, than a Mexico based
cryonics company might be able to charge the same or even less.  Anyone here
think a "CryoMex" is a good idea?

And please try to contain yourselves when it comes to the tequila dewar and
cryonics siesta jokes.  My friends at the Immortality Institute just could
not contain themselves...

John Grigg