[ExI] FW: how the hell did this happen?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 01:57:33 UTC 2009

I sometimes worry that humanity will use our rapidly advancing technology to
forge our own chains of "for your own good" Big Brother enslavement, in the
name of public safety and national security (East may meet West on this
one).  When I see abuses like these, I wonder how we can stave off far worse
possible things when so many citizens seem not to care and don't get
involved (or are simply obsessed with trying to make a living and provide
for their family's, which can be an exhausting task!).  Public apathy could
destroy us...

I wish I had more time to pontificate but I'm off to an Edgar Alan Poe
Festival!  : )

John