[ExI] consciousness and perception

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sat Jan 24 17:42:59 UTC 2009

Damien,

Absolutely.   You are another person that has clearly become enlightened.

What, then, do you have against explicitly declaring such, joining this
camp and helping the rest of the world finally become enlightened so we
can finally climb up to the next level?

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/88/6

Brent Allsop