[ExI] consciousness and perception

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sat Jan 24 18:27:46 UTC 2009

Damien,

Sorry, I guess I do get too worked up over some of this.  Thanks for the
good advice.

It's just that I think much of the world is missing what is important
and obvious about consciousness, and that this is keeping us from making
what I believe will be THE most important scientific discovery of all
time.  And that this discovery will change the world, for the better,
more than any other scientific achievement.  (i.e. will finally enable
us to rise to the next level.)

Brent