[ExI] 2009 will be ok after all...

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jan 30 15:55:41 UTC 2009

> -----Original Message-----
> From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
> [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Emlyn
> Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:22 PM
> To: ExI chat list
> Subject: [ExI] 2009 will be ok after all...
>
> ...because it's started like this:
>
> http://www.thevine.com.au/music/articles/shitty-microsoft-prog
ram-becomes-unintentionally-awesome.aspx

> "Shitty Microsoft program becomes unintentionally awesome

> "Roxanne", The Police, with Mariachi backing
> http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ypycpKQxXR0&feature=related
>

> --
> Emlyn

Emlyn, let us keep in mind it was Weid Al Yankovich who pioneered this form
of entertainment.  The one that pops into mind was his routine that explores
what if... Madonna's Papa Don't Preach is put to polka?  I can't even think
of this gag without laughing: Weird Al singing "...keeping my baby, keeping
my baby..." while playing the accordian.  {8^D  Terrific geek humor is this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s46s0YcvNVM