[ExI] Greed + Incompetence + A Belief in Market Efficiency =Disaster

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Jan 31 04:16:44 UTC 2009

> On Behalf Of Rafal Smigrodzki
> Subject: Re: [ExI] Greed + Incompetence + A Belief in Market
> Efficiency =Disaster
>
> Just to chime in after a long silence - bravo, there are
> still libertarians on the ExI list!
>
> Give the statists some pain, lord!
>
> Rafal

Rafal!  Haven't heard from you in a long time.  Welcome the heck back,
wherever you have been.  {8-]

I too was pleased to see the free-marketers have not lost their courage, the
way our previous so-called president did in the face of a crisis.  It is
imperative upon us to save the free market system in this country, the
bastion of freedom for the past two centuries.  Should it fail, there is no
longer another America to which we may flee.