[ExI] Private and government R&D

p0stfuturist at yahoo.com p0stfuturist at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 04:26:31 UTC 2009

"voluntary system"? coercive systems are systems, yes. But wouldn't a voluntary entity be too anarchic to be called a system? The Soviet Union was a system, albeit a violent one; however the Russian Federation is called a federation but is more anarchic in actuality.

>There is also the problem that under the coercive system, some people are forced to pay for others' pet projects.  Some might find no problem with this, but I think that's relevant to the discussion because coercion introduces certain features that wouldn't be found
 under a voluntary system.

Regards,

Dan