[ExI] Ant mega-colony takes over world

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Jul 2 05:04:19 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of spike
> Subject: Re: [ExI] Ant mega-colony takes over world
>

> > On Behalf Of spike
> > For tiny bio-robots, ants are a good choice, hard to beat:
>
> Or perhaps we could figure out how to program the mandibled
> beasts to go out and remove shell weed from the rye fields.
> If so, what would we call them?  Shell weed ants?  (No thanks, I think I
will sit this one out.) ... {8^D spike

Or how about this: we use them to transport explosives, in granular form,
into the most vulnerable areas in the engine compartment of enemy tanks or
trucks.  It wouldn't take all that much, a couple grams of granular cordite,
stack it in the fuel injector control module, and POP the thing doesn't run
in the morning, and the bad guys don't even know why.