[ExI] Matt Taibbi takes on Goldman Sachs

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Jul 5 18:01:19 UTC 2009

Damien Broderick ha scritto:
> [my financial advisor comments: "I'm glad to see someone talking about
> this publicly."]
>
> <http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/28816321/the_great_american_bubble_machine>The
> Great American Bubble Machine: How Goldman Sachs Has Engineered Every
> Major Market Manipulation
> Jul 02, 2009 8:38 AM - Rolling Stone

At the end of the day, anyway, Goldman Sachs could had done nothing of
this without a government helping and backing it.
The system is exploitable and manipulable, so there always be someone
that will try to manipulate it to extract wealth. And, at the end, the
first and the best able to manipulate the system will emerge.

Anyone willing to write in the constitution an amendment about "no
bailout" of private entities with public money?
Not Community Reinvestment Acts, No Federal Reserve, No Fiat Money and
so on?

Until these are possible, someone will try to manipulate the system to
make them possible (with good intentions or to profit from them).

Mirco