[ExI] iranian riots all a huge mistake

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Jul 7 14:02:45 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou
>
> ...Most probably she was a modern, secular woman
> of the sort that will eventually take over in Iran, as
> history shows is happening everywhere in the world...
> Stathis Papaioannou

Hope you are right.  So far I have been disappointed in our species.  We
seem to be incapable of giving up religious memes.

Regarding Neda, the photo that showed the cross was circulated in the news
in the days after her murder.  The cross was photoshopped out in all those
early cases.  Or it was photoshopped in the German report.  Have we any
photoshop gurus who can tell?  Another piece of info: Neda's family have
been forced out of their apartment and have disappeared.