[ExI] iranian riots all a huge mistake

Joost Rekveld lists at lumen.nu
Wed Jul 8 11:10:21 UTC 2009

On  7 Jul, 2009, at 12:03 PM, Mirco Romanato wrote:

>> The Iranians mourned her death assuming she was Muslim.  Now what
>> will they
>> do?
>
> I think they mourned her only because she was an innocent victim of
> the
> violent thugs that rule Iran.

that was the first reaction to your question and it is exactly to the
point. It is also one of the few reactions that is anywhere near some
point at all.
I'm signing off from this list: I once joined expecting a list more
upwing than rightwing, a list that was forward looking rather than
marred in prejudice.

a good day to you all,

Joost.

                               Joost Rekveld