[ExI] taxifornia state budget

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jul 10 01:07:27 UTC 2009

We have been hearing how the four horsehumans of the apocalypse will be
unleashed, should we fail to enact certain tax increases in the recent
Taxifornia election.  All failed, which is the voters way of saying, Show us
this apocalypse.

Check this budget tool.  You get to play Taxifornia legislature.  In order
to close the yawning chasm without raising taxes (which are already far too
high) you really need to take some draconian measures.  This online game
should be required before anyone gets a ballot:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-statebudget-fl-2,0,6957202.htmlstory

As goes Taxifornia, so goes the nation.