[ExI] Logo on Steroids: The new video game Kodu will teach you (or your kid) about programming. It's also actually fun.

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 12 01:57:28 UTC 2009

You should spend some effort in looking into the current state of Logo, it's thriving and many of the current implementations support parallel processing, multiple turtles, etc.

http://www.thefreecountry.com/compilers/logo.shtml

I like and intermittently use,

http://www.softronix.com/logo.html

http://ccl.sesp.northwestern.edu/netlogo/

You should also introduce yourself to Squeak.

http://www.squeak.org/

GWBASIC is also still around...

http://www.geocities.com/KindlyRat/GWBASIC.html

 -- -- -- --