[ExI] u.s. military oath

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 18:16:21 UTC 2009

The "birthers" as they are now being called, are rapidly displacing
the "911 truthers" as the most current example of the human capacity
to go total whack job given the right conditions.

Here's a high def copy of BHS's birth certificate:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg

Predictably, the "birthers" have already "proven" that it's a forgery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtvJ_nM47GM

and, of course, we mustn't forget Obama's Al Qaeda connections:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ2GrjKGrY0&feature=related

Time for a Smigrodski quote:

Best, Jeff Davis

    "From my point of view, democracy is a crappy tool,
          to be used only until enough people grow up and
                   are capable of making a better society."
                                           Rafal Smigrodski