[ExI] The Paradox of the Posthuman

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun Jul 26 22:30:28 UTC 2009

Does the author use the terms "transhuman" or "transhumanism"?   Probably
not.  But please tell me I am wrong.

On another list, a leading "arts' list, a discussion is going on right now
about the cyborg and my colleagues are dissing transhumanism, as usual.  But
I'm holding my own and trying to bring knowledge to that list rather than
get annoyed at the lack of insight in academic arts.

How do you suggest that Julie Clarke could be beneficial to transhumanism?

What book are you referring to on transhumanism and biopolitics?

Thanks,
Natasha

Nlogo1.tif  <http://www.natasha.cc/> Natasha Vita-More

  _____