[ExI] cool black hole article

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 06:28:25 UTC 2009

2009/7/26 spike <spike66 at att.net>

>  Part of having it made is knowing when you have it made.  You and I are
> lucky in so many ways, such as being born late enough in history to have
> cool stuff like computers and orbiting telescopes to learn about marvelous
> stuff like this:

Spike, I agree that we are very lucky.  We have advantages the greatest
ancient or medieval king did not have within his power! lol  And as an
extremely bright and educated fellow, you are among the luckiest.  : )

But your son and my nephew, and especially their future children..., *they*
will be the EXTREMELY lucky ones.  [?]

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the
shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser
gate."

I removed the depressing final words to the quote...

John