[ExI] Racists/was Re: Iran's plan for their gay population

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 19:12:52 UTC 2009

--- On Wed, 6/3/09, Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 4:24 PM, spike
> <spike66 at att.net>
> wrote:
>> Of the gay people I
>> know, none have demonstrated racism that I can
>> recall.
>
> Why, for that matter of the gay racists I know, none have
> demonstrated peopleness that I can recall... :-D

Ho-hum.  Racism while bad and a flaw, IMO, is hardly the worst character flaw.

That said, I know gays and bis who are and who aren't racist.  Why should we be any different than straights?  Most of my close gay friends are not overtly racist, but then again none of my close straight friends are either.

And all the gays, straights, etc., racist or not, I know are still people.

Regards,

Dan