[ExI] future fizzle

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 07:03:35 UTC 2009

Spike wrote:
What would happen BillK?  If you had 30 to 50 women who had been raised on
Mars with only women, and no input from Earth, any speculations anyone?  I
think they would somehow have an instinct to take that first guy for a roll
in the hay, and might actually find it delightful.  Don't know however.

Spike, I agree with your take on things.  And I think once one of the women
had sex with the male visitor and spoke about it with her
compatriots (especially if she gave a positive review), the other gals would
become curious and even jealous and even more sexual hi-jinks would ensue.
But as for pregnancy, that is a whole other story! lol

But why no input from Earth?  By watching films, listening to romantic
music, etc., they could be psychologically conditioned to be receptive to
the males who eventually show up.

This discussion reminds me of a Clint Eastwood movie about a wounded Union
soldier who holes up in a southern girl's school.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066819/

John