[ExI] The Death Toll Imbalance in the Mideast War

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 10:48:42 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 7:53 PM, Lee Corbin<lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote:
> In the present case, some people are biased in
> America's favor, and others resent the U.S.

I do not resent the US for... being the US, i.e., for protecting both
their interests and their ideas about "morality" as best as they can.

I sometimes resent many US citizens' hypocritical attitudes as to this
fact, not to mention their scandal when foreign peoples do just the
same.

I also believe that such lack of candor and perspective may not be in
the best long-term interest of American people themselves.

--
Stefano Vaj