[ExI] Dangers of coffee and black tea??

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Jun 8 17:02:04 UTC 2009

At 03:33 PM 6/8/2009 +0000, BillK wrote:

>I thought there were benefits to be gained from alcohol, coffee
>and black (or green) tea. All in moderation of course.

True.

>Have you heard otherwise?

Only for people with certain physiological problems. I have to keep
my pulse and BP under control. (And there is, of course, the wallaby
to think of.) But I was *majorly* addicted to black tea made from
leaf, not pissy teabags--a strong cup every hour at least--and was
able to get it down to 2 or 3 weak teas a day, or none at all,
without more than a week of headache and irritability.

Damien Broderick