[ExI] The Death Toll Imbalance in the Mideast War (Was: Mary Magdelene?/was Re: Iran's plan for their gay population)

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Mon Jun 8 20:02:49 UTC 2009

Il 08/06/2009 13.05, Stefano Vaj ha scritto:
> 2009/6/8 painlord2k at libero.it<painlord2k at libero.it>:

> Everybody does. The point is that some alliances are less likely than
> other, especially unless they are forced upon the parties concerned...

When the police increase the pressure on criminals, they often ally each
other. Or they do it when a new strong player show up.

>> Iran is know to arm al-Qaeda linked and Ba'ath  linked insurgent /
>> terrorists / militias in Iraq, the sunni Hamas in Gaza, the Sunni Sudanese.

> Iran clapped their hands about the invasion of Afghanistan, and were
> not so sad about that of Iraq either. Why should they? They got the
> status of leading regional power served on a tray, and they used to
> hate Iraqis (and perhaps Arabs in general) more than Americans...

I think they will hate Iraqi even more than before, if they are
successful in keeping them a bay.
Persians consider themselves superior to Arabs and having Iraq on the
border with a democracy (how much imperfect it could be) where they have
a theocracy must be a huge PITA for them.

Given the pressure to pass a death penalty for apostates, I must suppose
that the number of people disaffected with Islam and moving to
Christianity and other religions or no religion must be large.

People using violence to stay in power must be very afraid to lose the
power, as they feel that what they did will be served to them in spades.

Mirco