[ExI] "The Magi"

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Tue Jun 9 06:18:07 UTC 2009

At 07:37 PM 6/8/2009 -0700, Spike wrote:

>I hope we get enough readers here to get a good Magi discussion going here,
>and if not here, create a focused literature group to discuss cool stories
>like that.

Hmm, an interesting notion, if anyone cares to do that. I'd be happy
to throw in the occasional comment or question. People should know,
btw, that I'm grateful to Spike for proofreading the book and finding
a number of typos I'd overlooked when reading the proofs. They lurk
there between the other words looking innocent and whistling idly,
the little bastards.

Damien Broderick