[ExI] Attacking Rand

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Tue Jun 9 18:57:28 UTC 2009

Ah, come on ... "The Fountainhead" movie! Gary Cooper all manly man
and Patricia Neal as the deep-voiced beauty who allures him to her and
who he causes to beg for more. King Vidor, the director, also directed
War and Piece (Tolstoy) with Hepburn and Fonda.  Not so *hot* as The
Fountain, but nonetheless it's an American classic.

    Gregory Peck and