[ExI] The Death Toll Imbalance in the Mideast War (Was: Mary Magdelene?/was Re: Iran's plan for their gay population)

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Jun 9 20:51:00 UTC 2009

Il 09/06/2009 15.38, Stefano Vaj ha scritto:
> 2009/6/8 painlord2k at libero.it <mailto:painlord2k at libero.it>
> <painlord2k at libero.it <mailto:painlord2k at libero.it>>

>     Persians consider themselves superior to Arabs and having Iraq on
>     the border with a democracy (how much imperfect it could be) where
>     they have a theocracy must be a huge PITA for them.

> Let us say that both Saddam's and the current collaborationists' regime
> kept in place by the arms of foreign forces, hardly appear that much
> more "democratic", even from a western unbiased POV, than the Iranian
> electoral system, so I sincerely doubt that the reason of their alleged
> superiority complex has to do with an "envy" on that subject...

Well, in Iraq you can publish a paper and criticize, heavily, the
government and the government will not close the journal nor will jail
the publisher and the journalists.
In Iran the jail is the better part of what would happen.

The same, during Saddam, would have caused the journalists to be
deprived of their fingernails or of their fingers, in a good day. In a
bad they they would be shredded with the papers.

The shoe thrower would have never, ever, think to do the same with
Mubarak or Saddam or Armadinejad because they would have him jailed
forever or swiftly killed, and probably his family too would had many
problems.

Mirco