[ExI] Deuteronomy Chapter 13

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Thu Jun 11 18:41:45 UTC 2009

On Thursday 11 June 2009 12:03:30 pm painlord2k at libero.it wrote:
> Number please.
> Regularly could be one time every week or one time every century.
> In Italy I'm not aware of any abortion doctors being killed by any
> Christian fundamentalist for doing abortions and the Catholic Church
> constantly condemn the abortions.

Bully for Italy.  But I'm not sure what this has to do with the conversation.
I live in the U.S., and we have abortion doctor assassinations, fatal gay
bashings, racial lynchings by white supremacist groups, and shooting sprees at
jewish and muslim centers multiple times per year.  Are you denying this?

--
Harvey Newstrom <www.HarveyNewstrom.com>