[ExI] We just got harder to find

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Sat Jun 13 19:42:24 UTC 2009

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009, John K Clark wrote:

> If ET exists it will be harder for him to detect a civilization on Earth now
> than it was 24 hours ago. The reason is that today every analog TV station in
> the USA will be permanently shut off; the digital transmitter replacements are
> far less powerful.
>
> John K Clark

If they resemble us in some nasty habits and "virtues", then I hope they
will not find us. I don't think Indiands and Aborigines consider
themselves lucky, even though from my own perspective some aspects of,
say, Mayan culture, were not nice either.

And the process of "finding" continues nowadays, only it is performed by
benevolent mining corporations.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola