[ExI] 2/3 game, round 1

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Jun 16 14:15:05 UTC 2009

>...On Behalf Of Emlyn
> Subject: Re: [ExI] 2/3 game, round 1
... 99

> >> --
> >> Emlyn
> >

> > And so you did, and you gave me a terrific idea in the
> process, thanks!
>
> Also, did I come fourth? I beat all the people below the line, yes? Emlyn

Ja, but of course Emlyn I already held you in high esteem anyway.
One-eighth of forever will be awarded in addition to the usual interval for
admiration, as a result of a solid fourth place finish.

I have an online math group to which I may soon propose the Emlyn-Style
Two-thirds Average game.  Perhaps it will come to be known as ESTA.
Alternate name suggestions welcome.