[ExI] [wta-talk] Fwd: Posthumanism vs. Transhumanism

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Wed Jun 17 16:32:26 UTC 2009

Yes, precisely.  That is why there is a type of new approach which is
separating out the posthumanism (leaving humanism behind) and a posthumanism
that is looking at the next stages of humans and humanism, and which I
believe is dipping into the knowledge base of transhumanism.  And if so, is
it good thing or a not so good thing.  And, further, where are the
references/footnotes, etc. outside of maybe one piece of writing of a
transhumanist, rather than a solid base of writing of transhumanists for
years.

I suppose the best way to do this is to author an anthology.  I could do
this while writing my dissertation, but I would need help.

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More