[ExI] nasty hijacking of my gmail account...extropian.pharmer at gmail.com

Morris Johnson mfj.eav at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 01:24:48 UTC 2009

Nasty new phishing attack that sucked me in:

had gmail ask me last night  for username/pass/birthday or acct was to
be "shut down in 24 hours and deleted  be deleted in 14 days"  and
gave it to them:

"This Email is from Gmail Customer Care and we are sending it to every
Gmail Email User Accounts Owner for safety. We are having congestions
due to the anonymous registration of Gmail accounts so we are shutting
down some Gmail accounts and your account was among'

was the quote.   I clipped the above quote  to ask my facebook buddies
if this was a con job, and instead of waiting sent my user , pass,
birthday to the gmailcustomercare at gmail.com.....stupid me

This morning my account password was changed and for intents and
purposes hijacked hijacked this AM....

I have sent several messages to gmail with my
lifespan.pharma.inc at gmail.com  address for communication.  I moved my
facebook link that enables click through to facebook form gmail..

I think.  I do have mail there since almost the beginning of gmail and
I am freaking out.

I have some sensitive information and important contacts on it that
will take time and effort to re-do...so I need to get back into my
account "toute suite".

Morris Johnson

--
LIFESPAN PHARMA Inc.
Extropian Agroforestry Ventures  Inc.

Mission: To Preserve, Protect and Enhance Lifespan
Plant-based Natural-health Bio-product Bio-pharmaceuticals @hempforhorses.com
http://www.angelfire.com/on4/extropian-lifespan
http://www.4XtraLifespans.bravehost.com
megao at sasktel.net,mfj.eav at gmail.com